Like revealing a diamond from the rough, polishing the surface of concrete can reveal a beautiful surprise. Using a chemical densifier and then grinding the surface to a natural sheen, finally building the lustre with polishing pads, experts can produce a modern and stylish indoor floor or benchtop surface. Most suitable for house slabs, factory, shopping centre and warehouse floors.
Civil Kerbing Concreting’s team is fully trained in all aspects of landscape construction including:
- site preparation and excavation; concrete and masonry retaining walls;
- all types of paving applications including pool copings, driveways, kerbing and walls;
- decking and pergolas, timber and metal screens;
- water features including hydraulic designs;
- soil preparation and conditioning, planting and mulching, turf supply and installation;
- storm-water management, irrigation design and construction, and maintenance;
- car park and road Construction, including asphalt, curb and gutters;
- recreational area construction, soft fall surfaces and artificial grass.